Course Rational: With increasing emphasis being placed on self efficacy and personal resilience, specifically in relation to work/life balance, this seminar explores four key questions; Who am I? How am I? How do I? Why and Where do I?
Aim: Creating clearly distinguishable pathways towards personal self care and optimal people leadership.
Engage: self affirmation, core values
Renew: self leadership and people building
Inspire: Authentic transparency, culture building, legacy development.
Process: There are no short cuts to knowing ourselves and growing ourselves. The process of learning and development involves, self honesty, responsive reflection, collegial feedback and community and personal accountability. This is a facilitated process directed by a lecture style presentation.
Expected Outcome: The expected outcomes are
- Confident self efficacy and leadership development.
- Clarity around legacy development.
- Tools to explore and maintain culture building.
Duration of Course: Depending on your organisational or personal need, this can be run as a 1 day, 1 week and 4 week course. Each session is 90mins in length.
Pricing: per person
- $1200 1 day group based session
- $2500 1 week group based session
- $3500 4 week group based session*
- A copy of ‘LIVING FROM HERE' by Eddie Hypolite.
- Certificate of completion.
- Two 60min one2one coaching sessions with Eddie Hypolite. - (*with four week session only)